- Trailblazing Myth-Breaker: Police Sergeant Winston Mmagu lives with sickle cell anaemia – how, how does he cope?!
- Canada Celebrates 1st official Sickle Cell Day.
- Genetics Professor Cyril Otoikhian throws damper on World Sickle Cell Day celebrations in Nigeria. Universally condemned he was, but a mother of two with SCD says she supports the Prof 100%!
- Millions of Nigerians have sickle cell trait – more than the entire population of countries like Uganda, Canada, Kenya, Algeria, Spain, and Poland.
- INTERVIEW: Dr. Beatrice Garrette DG, Pierre Fabre Foundation says Africa is beginning to face up to the realities of SCD.
- Herbal Medicine: how come a single herbal extract helps with such a broad range of health conditions?
- Professional Patient Mary Adeturinmo reports on the launch of the UK Standards of Health Care for Adult SCD.
- As she turns 50, Guest Editor Teresa McCurry relates what spurred her into SCD advocacy.
Download by clicking the link – absolutely free:
To advertise your health products and services, or to download our advert rates, visit